g.NEEDaccess MATLAB API: Specs & Features
API for MATLAB - gtec's Device Driver for MATLAB
The API for MATLAB is available for g.HIamp, g.USBamp, g.Nautilus and g.MOBIlab+. The toolbox is a device driver that lets users read biosignal data like EEG, ECoG, EMG, EOG and ECG within the MATLAB environment. MATLAB is a very flexible development environment which allows you to easily set up your own signal acquisition and analysis by utilizing all available toolboxes from MATLAB (like Statistics, Neural Networks, and Signal Processing).
The API for MATLAB contains commands which give full access to the amplifier. There are commands for reading the data, setting the bandpass and Notch filters, changing the sampling frequency of the amplifier, defining bipolar derivations and calibrating the system.
One of the key advantages of API for MATLAB is that it is fully integrated into MATLAB. Therefore, you can start data acquisition within minutes, and build your application easily and quickly on top of it.
- Acquire EEG, ECoG, ECG, EMG, EOG data directly within MATLAB
- Control g.HIamp, g.USBamp, g.Nautilus and g.MOBIlab+ from the MATLAB command line
- Write your own MATLAB programs for on-line visualization and signal analysis
- Easily use the MATLAB API to handle g.tec amplifiers
- Data can be read directly into MATLAB for further off-line processing
- Speed up your development time from months to hours
More Product Details