Please feel free to contact us at any time!
See also our team list to contact a certain team member.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT ANY TIME!
g.tec medical engineering GmbH
phone +43 7251 22240-0
GUGER TECHNOLOGIES OG
phone +43 316 675106-0
g.tec medical engineering Spain
phone: ++34 93 67 64 579
g.tec neurotechnology USA, Inc.
phone: +1 518 495 3826
Arrive at Graz
Arrival by plane
- From the airport near Graz (Thalerhof airport, in Feldkirchen)
- From the airport either by train (12 minutes) or by bus (30 minutes) to the central station (called Hauptbahnhof)
From the central station with tramway no. 7 to Johann Haiden-Straße (about 15 minutes)
Please note that you need to buy a 2,20 EUR ticket. You can buy tickets inside Hauptbahnhof, or from ticket vending machines (coins are needed) that are found in streetcars.
- From the airport Vienna (Schwechat)
- By bus, Vienna Airport Lines, to Südbahnhof (about 25 minutes)
- By train to Graz central station (2 hours and 40 minutes), for further information please see below arrival by train. (This is a beautiful train ride through gorgeous Austrian mountains.)
Arrival by train
- From Graz central station (about 15 minutes)
- From Graz central station (called Hauptbahnhof), take tramway 7 to Johann Haiden-Straße map
Vienna - Graz: 2 hours and 40 minutes
Linz - Graz: 3 hours and 15 minutes
Salzburg - Graz: 4 hours and 10 minutes
Klagenfurt - Graz: 2 hours and 50 minutes
Innsbruck - Graz: 5 hours and 50 minutes
Arrival by car
From Vienna (2 hours and 15 minutes)
Leave the highway A2 at exit Graz Ost and follow the Ulrich-Lichtenstein-Gasse (B73). Go straight ahead to Stadionplatz (B73) and turn right into the Conrad-von-Hötzendor-Straße (B73). Turn right into Schönaugürtel (B67c) and head straight forward onto Karlauergürtel (B67c). Turn right into Lazarettgürtel (B67) and then turn left into Kärntner Straße (B70). Turn right into Wetzeldsorfer Straße. Turn right into Burenstraße and then turn right into Johann Haiden-Straße. Turn right into Herbersteinstraße.
From Linz (2 hours and 20 minutes), Salzburg (3 hours)
Leave the highway A9 at the exit Graz Nord in the direction of the center and head straight forward to the central station. From the central station, follow the rails of tramway no. 7. Or turn right from the street Bahnhof Gürtel into Europaplatz and head straight forward to Eggenberger Straße. Head straight forward to Eggenberger Allee and turn left into Straßganger Straße. Turn right into Eckerstraße and left into Abgsengerstraße. Turn right into Johann Haiden-Straße and then left into Herbersteinstraße.
From Klagenfurt (1 hour and 30 minutes)
Leave the highway A9 at exit Graz-Webling in the direction of the center, and follow the street Weblinger Kreis. Enter the roundabout Weblinger Kreis and leave at the 3rd exit onto Kärntner Straße (B70). Turn left into Peter-Rosseger-Straße and then right into Alte Poststraße. Turn left into Wetzelsdorfer Straße. Turn right into Burenstraße and then right into Johann Haider-Straße. Turn right into Herberstreinstraße.
- Ibis Hotel Graz
- Close to the central station. In the city center.
- Price per room and per night: 62 EUR. Double room: 15 EUR.
You reach us on tramway no. 7 within 15 minutes.
One way ticket 1,90 EUR
- Address: Europaplatz 12, 8020 Graz
Arrive at Schiedlberg
Arrival by plane
- From the airport Linz (Hörsching) 23 km away from Schiedlberg
- Taxi to Schiedlberg (30 minutes)
- Or take the Blue Danube Airport Lines, time table, to Linz central station (20 minutes), and then take the train. For further information please see below arrival by train.
- From Vienna International Airport (Schwechat) 210 km away from Schiedlberg
- By bus, Vienna Airport Lines, to the train station Wien Westbahnhof (ca. 35 minutes) time table
- By the train to Linz central station (1 hour and 40 minutes). For further information please see below arrival by train.
Arrival by train
- From Linz central station
- Regional train to Neuhofen a.d. Krems (30 minutes) ÖBB
- Taxi to Schiedlberg (6km)
Vienna - Linz: 1h 40min
Salzburg - Linz: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Passau - Linz: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Arrival by car
From Linz (45 minutes)
Leave the highway A1 at the exit Traun in direction Traun and join Salzburger Straße. Leave Salzburger Straße after 600 meters and turn left into Kremstalstraße (B139). Turn right into Sailerbackstraße. Pass Ansfelden (Nettingsdorf) and Sankt Marien (Nöstlbach) and join Linzer Straße. In Sankt Marien (Pachersdorft) turn right into Neuhofenstraße. Pass Neuhofen a.d. Krems and head straight forward to Sierningstraße. Neuhofen a.d. Krems is 6 km away from Schiedlberg. Pass Schiedlberg and head on Sierningstraße. We are on the right side of the street.
From Vienna (2 hours and 40 minutes)
Leave the highway A1 at the exit Enns and turn right into Steyrer Bundesstraße (B309). Turn right into Harrstraße and head straight forward onto the street Kottingrat. Head straight forward onto Binderberg and pass Enns (Kottingrat). Head straight forward and pass Hargelsberg. Join Steinfeldstraße and head straight forward to Penking. Head straight forward till Losensteinletien and turn left into Weinstraße.Turn right to Schiedlberg and follow the street Haupstraße. Turn left into Schmiedstraße and leave Schiedlberg. Turn left into Sierningstraße. We are on the right side of the street.
From Salzburg (1 hour and 40 minutes)
Leave the highway A1 at the exit Sattledt in direction Sattledt and join Kremsünsterer Straße (B122) till Kremsmünster. In Kremsmünster join the street Burgfried. Leave the street Burgfried and head straight forward onto Mühlberg. Turn right into Linzer Straße. Head straight forward onto Kremsegger Straße. Turn left into the street Au. Leave the village Kremsmünster and turn right into Linzer Straße (B139).Turn left into Unterrohr Straße and head straight forward onto the street Krottendorf. Head straight forward onto the street Brandstatt and then Scharmühlstraße. Head straight forward onto Rennersdorfstraße and turn left into Schützenhofstraße. Turn right into Sierningstraße. We are on the right side of the street.
From Graz (2 hours and 30 minutes)
Leave the highway A9 at the exit Klaus in direction of Steyr. Turn right into Pyhrnpaß-Bundesstraße (B138). Turn right into Kienberg (B140). Turn left into Wallernstraße. You are entering Sierning. Turn left into Frauenhoferstraße and then right into Neustraße. Turn left into Hochstraße and then into Schiedlbergerstraße. Schiedlberg is 6 km away from Sierning. Head straight forward onto Sierningstraße. We are on the left side of the street.
Arrive at Barcelona
Arrival by plane
From the airport near Barcelona (El Prat Airport)
- By Aerobus: A1 or A2 bus:
- From the airport take the Aerobus A1 (terminal 1) or A2 (terminal 2) to Barcelona.
- Get off the bus in Pl. Espanya stop.
- Follow indications “ARRIVAL FROM BARCELONA CITY”
- By metro / subway:
- Take the subway line L9 Sud in Aeroport terminal T1 towards Zona Universitària
- Get off the subway in Fira stop
- Continue by foot to the office (about 650 m, 8 minutes).
ARRIVAL FROM BARCELONA CITY
From Pl. Espanya
- By FCG subway:
- In Pl. Espanya take subway FCG (towards Can Ros) to station Ildefons Cerdà.
- Continue by foot to the office (about 1.5km, 15 minutes).
- By bus: